In 2019 we celebrated not only our 25th birthday, but our most successful year to date.
Since our launch we have consistently been the fastest growing of our peers, with a compound annual growth rate of 35%. This year we achieved market-leading organic growth of 11%, exceeded £725m in revenue, and handled $7bn of premium on behalf of our clients.
We have achieved this by delivering for our customers time and again, and by maintaining our culture of empowerment, agility, and integrity.
As we look to the future, we are making sustainability a core pillar of our business strategy. This will impact every aspect of our group – our talent, our employee-ownership, our independence, the products and services we offer, the businesses we work with, and the wider world around us.
Our 2019 full year results
On a bank reported basis, including 12 months pro forma effect of acquisitions:
- Revenue of £725m, an increase of 17%
- Adjusted consolidated EBITDA of £211m, an increase of 16%
- Total organic growth of 11%
- Cash and other facilities of over £300m to support sustainable growth and selective acquisitions
- Balanced geographical business model demonstrated by revenue split: 18% UK, 26% Europe, 22% North America, 6% Latin America, 19% Asia Pacific, and 9% TMEA (Turkey, the Middle East and Africa)
A key feature of our culture and commitment to long term sustainability is that we reinvest our profits back into the business and do not pay an annual dividend to shareholders.